In addition to including all of the features offered by Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2015, Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 delivers many innovative, new technologies that are essential to defending you against sophisticated threats on the Internet.
The cloud-based Kaspersky Security Network gathers data from millions of participating users’ systems around the world… to help defend you from the very latest spyware and malware attacks.
Advanced anti-phishing technologies proactively detect fraudulent URLs and use real-time information from the cloud, to help ensure you’re not tricked into disclosing your valuable data to phishing websites.
Includes a new, improved anti-spam module that provides more reliable filtering of unwanted messages and also includes enhanced reporting about detected spam.
The ability to detect active rootkits on a system and to scan hidden files and processes is an important element of antivirus protection. Kaspersky Lab has developed the TDSSKiller Utility for removing malicious rootkits.
Safe Money feature will:
- Compare the website’s URL with a databse of secure sites
- Check the certificate used to set up the secure connection-to avoid any behind-the-scenes transition from your intended site to a ‘fake’ site
- Check your system for online banking vulnerabilities related to your PC’s operating system
- Automatically suggest opening the site in the Safe Money mode-for added security against the theft of personal and financial data
Automatic exploit prevention
Even if your PC and the applications running on it haven’t been updated with the latest fixes, Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 can prevent exploitation of vulnerabilities by:
- Controlling the launch of executable files from applications with vulnerabilities
- Analyzing the behavior of executable files for any similarities with malicious programs
- Restricting the actions allowed by applications with vulnerabilities